McLaren Qualified Commitment
Buying your pre-owned McLaren from a McLaren Retailer provides you with the reassurance that your car has been “Qualified” by McLaren. Hence it has been thoroughly examined and has met the requirements of the manufacturer that built it. Furthermore, you can rest assured that it is not just the car that will meet McLaren’s high standards but the entire purchasing and ownership experience.
- A minimum of one year McLaren Qualified Warranty(1), including Roadside Assistance(2)
- Every component “Qualified” against a rigorous multi-point inspection by McLaren-trained technicians
- All servicing and maintenance due within three months of handover will have been carried out
- All tyres will be McLaren approved and have at least 3mm of tread remaining
- Pre-sale preparation of your pre-owned car to the McLaren Qualified standard
- Only McLaren genuine parts fitted to the car, ensuring it drives precisely as our engineers intended
- All vehicle provenance checks available in the market will have been carried out by the McLaren Retailer
- Please note the McLaren P1TM is excluded from the McLaren Qualified program; all other McLaren Automotive series cars are included, such as McLaren 570S, McLaren 570GT and McLaren 720S.
- Roadside Assistance is not available in all markets
Fifty years of motor-racing heritage has instilled in us the importance of qualifying- starting the race from the best possible position is the first step to winning. The ultimate qualifying lap utilizes every last bit of performance potential from every individual component on the car. The same principle applies when a pre-owned McLaren goes through “qualifying”- every component is thoroughly checked to ensure that a Qualified pre-owned McLaren is in the best condition for its new owner.
McLaren Qualified Warranty
Owning a McLaren is about driving. The minimum one year McLaren warranty provides the reassurance that you can continue to enjoy doing just that. The warranty included with a McLaren Qualified pre-owned car may be composed of the balance of the manufacturer’s warranty (cars under two years old), a dedicated McLaren Qualified Warranty policy or combination of both.
Key Benefits of the McLaren Qualified Warranty policy:
- The warranty covers the cost of parts and labour for warrantable repairs carried out at McLaren Retailers & Service Centers.
- Fully manufacturer-backed warranty offers unrivalled cover on all factory-fitted components, excluding failures related to wear and tear.
- No claim limit* or excess to pay when making a claim
- Valid at all McLaren Retailers & Service Centers in country of purchase.
- Repairs carried out by fully trained technicians using McLaren genuine spare parts and equipment.
- No hassle- McLaren Retailers & Service Centers will minimise your inconvenience during repairs and handle all of the administration on your behalf.
- No mileage limit from warranty inception
- Transferable via private sale
- Upgradeable to two years of warranty
*Total number of claims over the course of the policy is unlimited. While the cost of one claim can be up to the value of the vehicle at the time the policy was purchased, all claims must be under this total value( exceptions apply).
Obsession with Quality
The same high standards that have informed every McLaren road car ever built continue to define every one of those pre-owned cars sold through the McLaren Qualified program.
Representing one of the world’s most technologically advanced car makers means our McLaren Retailers attract high calibre technicians, employing only those who share our tenacious appetite for detail. Passionate about their work, these skilled technicians put each car through a demanding McLaren multi-point inspection, replacing components and making adjustments as necessary to ensure that each car’s new owner will enjoy the same incomparable driving experience as the first one did.
For them, ensuring that your pre-owned McLaren car is in “Qualifying” condition is a matter of professional pride.
By Your Side
All McLaren Qualified cars are backed by a 12-month roadside assistance plan. As part of your handover pack, you will receive a personalized card including details that give you a direct line to the McLaren team should you require support (Roadside Assistance is not available in all markets).
The McLaren Experience
In addition to the practical benefits outlined, McLaren Qualified welcomes you into the McLaren fold with regular McLaren owner publications and access to the ever-expanding McLaren events calendar. Events available to you could include McLaren driving experiences or visits to the McLaren Technology Centre and Production Centre.